Michael Scott Simpson, Esq.
Michael Simpson has been practicing law in the State of Colorado for over 20 years. During this time he has concentrated his practice in exclusively representing defendants in insurances disputes. Mr.
Simpson has conducted numerous jury and bench trials around the state of Colorado. He has extensive experience in handling auto liability litigation, bad faith insurance disputes, DUI and Dram Shop
litigation, wrongful death and premises liability disputes. Mr. Simpson regularly handles high profile DUI and Wrongful Death cases and has achieved recognition for substantial expertise in Colorado Bad Faith litigation.
- Juris Doctor, 1990, University of Kansas
- Bachelor of Arts, Political Science and Humanities, 1987, Kansas State University
- Colorado State Courts
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
- U.S. Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Denver Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Colorado Defense Lawyers Association
- Brennan v. Farmers Alliance Mut. Ins. Co., 961 P.2d 550 (Colo.App. 1998)
- Metropolitan Property and Cas. Ins. Co. v. Hertz Corp., 981 P.2d 1091 (Colo. 1999)
- Johnson v. Trujillo, 977 P.2d 152 (Colo. 1999)
- Kidwell v. K-Mart Corp., 942 P.2d 1280 (Colo.App. 1996)
- Overheiser v. Safeway Stores, Inc., 814 P.2d 12 (Colo.App. 1991)
600 Grant Street, Suite 620
Denver, CO 80203
Tel: (303) 832-5588 Fax: (303) 832-9265